Steven Tyler Forced To Leave Tour Due To Seizure.

170926141829-steven-tyler-exlarge-169
September 29, 2017 | by: The Unbalanced Breakfast with Joee Adams

Fans, friends, and, of course, the family of Steven Tyler are very concerned about the Aerosmith singer after an unspecified health issue that prompted the band to abruptly cancel the remainder of the band’s South American tour while Tyler raced back to the United States to get treatment.

There’s been no further word on his condition, but we’re told by a source close to the band that the 69-year-old singer suffered a seizure after Aerosmith’s show in Sao Paulo Monday night. It’s not clear what caused the seizure or if Tyler received a diagnosis before flying back to the States.

The Boston band has had its share of health issues over the years. Last year, apparently as a result of dehydration and exhaustion, guitarist Joe Perry collapsed backstage during a performance with his band Hollywood Vampires. Bassist Tom Hamilton has been treated for throat cancer and drummer Joey Kramer had heart surgery to fix a blockage.

The band had billed the South American swing as the Aero-Vederci Baby! Tour, perhaps because it was bidding farewell to the road. Tuesday, Tyler’s girlfriend, Aimee Preston, posted on Instagram a recent picture (top) of herself with the Aerosmith singer. The caption was a heart and two praying emojis.

In a tweet Tuesday, Tyler said this: “I am not in a life threatening condition, but I need to deal with this right away, and get some rest and medical care immediately in order to sustain and maintain my future performances….I promise I’ll be back…unfortunately, health does not wait and it’s something even I can’t schedule around our shows…..As they say, ‘We humans make plans, and God laughs.”

— SOURCE

Comments are closed.